Getting Past the Fear: A guide to help you mentally prepare for chemotherapy – $7
Have you also heard the words you need chemotherapy?
Are you feeling stunned, overwhelmed and afraid?
If so, Getting Past the Fear: A guide to help you mentally prepare for chemotherapy can help.
Why buy this book?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent chemotherapy.
I’ve been there. I’ve felt the fear.
If you are facing chemotherapy for the first time, I want to help you get past your fear. If we can’t talk face-to-face, reading Getting Past the Fear is the next best thing.
Getting Past the Fear: A guide to help you mentally prepare for chemotherapy contains practical suggestions for getting your mind in a better place before you begin treatment. Loved ones of those beginning chemo will also find it helpful. It’s a quick and easy read with lots of useful advice. I also share some of my personal experiences; all this packed into less than 40 pages.
Here are a few topics you’ll find covered:
- The importance of acknowledging your true feelings
- Tips for self-advocating
- How to cope with hair loss
- How to buy a wig
- What will the first day of chemo be like?
- What to expect during chemotherapy
- Looking forward
How do I buy the Getting Past the Fear ebook?
1. Click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page. It will bring you to a secure payment page in PayPal.
2. Either log into your PayPal account or choose “Pay with a debit or credit card” if you do not have a PayPal account. The cost is $7.
3. I will email your ebook to you in pdf format within 24 hours once PayPal notifies me of your purchase.