It’s my 2021 summer blogging challenge and you’re invited to join in!
The blog hop post to link YOUR post to is this one.
It’s time for my annual summer blogging challenge and readers and bloggers alike are invited to join in! Yep. That means YOU!
Somewhere along the line, my summer blogging challenge morphed into an annual affair. Supporting and promoting fellow writers/bloggers is important to me and makes me happy. Plus, it’s fun! And we can all use a little more fun these days, right?
This year’s challenge will be a blog hop like last year’s.
I’m limiting my questions to just a handful this year because what was I thinking before? Seriously. Why so many?
If you’re a blogger and decide to participate, answer the questions below in a post on YOUR blog. If you can, add an image too.
I’ll answer the same questions in a blog post next week. After my answers are posted next week, come back and put in the link to YOUR blog post (on my next week’s post) anytime before the deadline. A change this year is that I’m giving you more time. 🙂
If all goes according to plan, your posts will automatically be linked on my post (next week’s), on your post and on everyone else’s posts too. All this linking enables us to hop around to all the participating blogs. Hence, the term, blog hop!
There will be further directions next week, so don’t worry. It’ll be easy.
This blog hop challenge is open to any niche, cuz why not? We are about so much more than cancer, right?
The deadline to share your blog post link on my post (next week’s) will be September 7th.
My 2021 Summer Blogging Challenge Questions:
1. Who are you? Tell us your genre, how long you’ve been at it, who or what inspires you or whatever you want us to know.
2. What’s been your biggest blogging roadblock this year and did you come up with a way to get around it? (If you didn’t, that’s okay too. We’re here to support you.)
3. What’s something you accomplished with your blog this year that you’re proud of?
4. What are a couple of your best blogging tips?
5. How do you handle negative feedback or comments?
6. Share a link to a favorite post you’ve written RECENTLY (since last year’s challenge perhaps) that you want more people to read.
Can’t wait to read your answers, so get your answers and blog posts ready!
Not a blogger?
That’s okay. You’re included in this challenge too because bloggers always want to hear from readers. Find out how you can participate, too, in next week’s post.
Okay. That’s it.
Spread the word. Share this post. The more the merrier. More participants means more hopping, more traffic to everyone’s blogs and lots more fun!
Link YOUR post with YOUR answers in this one.
Do you plan to participate in this year’s challenge, why or why not?